Monday 20 November 2017

Music Mag Covers

27/11/17

L.O. Make a music magazine following genre codes and conventions.

TITLE: RECORD
FONTS USED: Georgia, Impact


Peer Assessor - Freya Piper

  • WWW - I like the way your main image is in between the shadowed mastheads. I also think you did well at blending the main image into the background.
  • EBI - Add more cover lines and pick a colour theme.

Self Assessment
I think I did well at blending the main image into the grey background and cutting Freya out. I also did well at adding in details.





Improved Magazine Cover
I have added a lot more cover lines and chosen a colour theme to go with it. I think I matched the genre codes because of the use of dark colours like grey and red.


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Danae! Well done
    Fab attention to genre conventions in all areas

    ReplyDelete